All scheduling of classes is executed via our online payment system. You will initially be prompted to create an account and then will be required to enter your credit card information, which will be kept on file. If your credit card expires, your account will be placed on hold until your credit card information is updated.
All Classes must be prepaid online before you are able to sign up for a class.
GRIP SOCKS ARE MANDATORY and may be purchased at the studio for $10. You can also find Grip Socks in most sporting goods stores and yoga studios.
• If you cannot make class, then please go to your profile, select ‘my info’, select ‘my schedule’, and click ‘cancel.’
• No-shows: If you do not have a credit card on file, and no show more than 2 times, you will be UNABLE TO REGISTER for further classes until your profile is updated with your credit card information. Furthermore if you No show more that 2 times in a month, we will take you out of any future scheduled classes until we have heard from you and settled your account.
• You must cancel your class within 10 hours of class start time to avoid penalty. This will also allow time for wait listed clients to utilize the space.
• If you cancel your first class, then you will no longer be eligible for the special introductory offer. This includes making class time changes. No exceptions.
• ALL LATE CANCELS AND NO SHOWS WILL BE CHARGED $20 AND LOSE THAT CLASS. NO EXCEPTIONS.